Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY 2011!

I must say I'm glad it's a new year, 2010 has been one of the most worst years of my life because I was unemployed for the last 6 months. Blah. With that said I should make some quick resolutions. I'm not one to make any for each year, but I think I should set myself some attainable goals this year. So here goes:

1) Get a job. Pretty self explanatory. Been looking for the last couple of months with little to no luck at all. I hope I get one by the end of January the latest...or else I probably have to get a part time job somewhere else and set my career off to a side. Sigh.
2) Loose 5 pounds. I gained the freshman 15 my second year at college. Haven't lost the weight yet! I think I can manage to loose at least 5 pounds. Stop eating after 7 p.m. (which will be hard since I love snacking), and try to snack smarter (fruits).
3) Study for the G.R.E. and figure out my career goals. I know I want to go to grad school, just don't know which area to focus on specifically. Ahhh...
4) Start saving. I get sucked into materialistic things such as clothing, makeup, shoes, bags, etc. I need to save up and pay off my college loans!

I think that should be it. I don't want to set too many so that I wouldn't achieve any at all. 2011 here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment